Old 13-03-2007, 08:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Max from Holland Max  from Holland is offline

Default Cell phone macro shot

: Some mobile phone cameras produce amazing results. We were recently
hunting
: with hawks in the Highlands and everyone (five of us) took lots of
pictures
: with good SLRs as well as digitals. The lighting conditions were perfect.
: The best results were taken with a phone.
:
: I wouldn't have believed it but they were all sent to me so I have the
: evidence.
:
: Mary

LOL

The person with the cell phone must be the best photographer in that group
of people!

max