Old 14-03-2007, 07:19 AM posted to rec.ponds
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Sad news for me

~ jan wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:

I've had an Ogon, Kohaku and Goldfish for over 15 years. They're all
dead. I had the termite exterminators over Saturday and suspect some of
the poison got in the pond. sigh

Nick, I'm so sorry to hear this. :-( ~ jan

Thanks, Jan. I'm still bummed about it. They've gone to a higher calling.
They were buried in the backyard and a young guava tree planted on top of
them. My wife, Jun, is so kewl!

~Semper Fi~