Old 14-03-2007, 12:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Cell phone macro shot

"Max from Holland" wrote in message
l.nl...

: Some mobile phone cameras produce amazing results. We were recently
hunting
: with hawks in the Highlands and everyone (five of us) took lots of
pictures
: with good SLRs as well as digitals. The lighting conditions were
perfect.
: The best results were taken with a phone.
:
: I wouldn't have believed it but they were all sent to me so I have the
: evidence.
:
: Mary

LOL

The person with the cell phone must be the best photographer in that group
of people!

Well, not necessarily. He happened to be in the best position and didn't
have a heavy bird on his other arm at the time :-)

I admit that I rarely take good informal pics these days because I need a
tripod, my hands shake. I didn't carry a tripod up those boggy, icy, rocky,
very uneven hills with walls, ditches and other impediments. My walking days
are over :-(

Mary

max