Old 14-03-2007, 09:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd Kenni Judd is offline

Default bagging it and moving to FL?

Thanks, Mick!

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
.. .
Eric,

Yes! You are right! Hurricanes... we have ton's of them. All you people
thinking about moving here should go somewhere else where there is no
hurricanes... or cocka-roaches, or snakes, or killer mosquitoes... or
Canadian tourists jamming our roads up into a tangled mess because they
have no idea where they are at.

And all you other people in Florida... you should get out while the
gettin' is good. There is a hurricane a coming!!!... y'all.

Kenni and Diana (and Diana's hubby)... you can stay.

Mick

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
news
One word:

Hurricanes.

Too many personal friends in Florida, Alabama, and Louisiana have been
devastated by them. I can't imagine building up a collection and having
it blown away or flooded with salt water.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org