Old 14-03-2007, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Access via Google

On Mar 14, 5:46 pm, Martin wrote:
On 14 Mar 2007 10:35:26 -0700, "

wrote:
On Mar 14, 5:10 pm, wrote:
On 14 Mar 2007 09:59:36 -0700, "La Puce" wrote:

On 14 Mar, 16:18, "p.k." wrote:
the thread that was referenced, seemed so far as i could determine to settle
on 2-3 years from propogated cuttings

No it wasn't. It was from seeds. And that's the whole point of my
frustration then. So please pk, I really really don't want to go back
into this at all. Thanks )

Watch this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=y05EmK66Gsk

Did it remind you of cultural differences?

Lovely, but I wish I knew how to turn the sound up!!!

On your WinXP menu bar at the bottom of the screen is a loud speaker
symbol/icon.
If you click on that a volume level thing pops up.
--

Martin- Hide quoted text -

As usual, thank you!!

Judith