Old 15-03-2007, 12:45 PM posted to rec.ponds
~Roy~ ~Roy~ is offline

Default quarantine advice

Shut up you clueless moron..............

Why do you think everyone is as clueless as you are CArol Gulley?

You moron from Mt. Juliet, TN.

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 23:32:48 -0500, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
. ..
Hmmm, thanks for that info. I hate to expose any of my koi. I like them
all. I would go get one at Petco, but I thought the point was to use a
fish that has been living in your own pond. Also, how do you heat up your
QT? Are tank heaters expensive?
You didn't take a new fish from the pet shop and put it outside in cold
water did you? That can be a real shock since pet stores keep their tank on
the warm side. You can't easily heat and outdoor tank. My quarantine tank
is inside.

I don't expose anything to new fish. And watch for cross-contamination by
hand or fish nets.

-------