Old 15-03-2007, 08:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
TheScullster TheScullster is offline

Default Rose Cuttings - Any Chance Now

Hi all

OK so yesterday SWMBO decided to tidy up leaves.
She also "tidied up" a rose cutting (the only one of 5 that survived from a
plant I have been trying to propagate from a climber left to me by a now
long deceased relative).
Have been upto my armpits in bags of dead leaves etc this morning trying to
find signs of said cutting without success ((.
So, is there a chance that cuttings made now will work?
Any advice/pointers before SWMBO is hung out to dry?

TIA

Phil