Old 15-03-2007, 11:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
p.k. p.k. is offline

Default Access via Google

La Puce wrote:
On 14 Mar, 17:13, "p.k." wrote:
I have presented well sourced and referenced information indicating
3-4 years minimum from seed and . I am genuinely interested to know
where you got your original information that from seed Rhododendron
takes 2-3 years to flower.

Are you a joke or something? Are you trying to drive me mad? )) Read
what you have written. You first said that the discussion was about
flowering period from cuttings. Then in another post it's from seeds.
Then I said 2-3 years to flower from seeds, you reply it's 3-4 yeasrs,
and you then ask me to show you evidence to support my theory that
it's 2-3 years.....

pk, I'm sorry but there's no clocks on a rhodo. If your books or
google says to you it's around 3-4 years, and my reference says around
2-3 years, why don't we just agree that it's around 2-4 years and we
go on with our lives?

I need to go now, and watch paint dry.

I've been observing your repeated spats with a number of people, only having
brecome aware of the trouble in here quite recently.

I thought I'd give you a chance...

From your beligerent repsonses to very gentle probes, your and failure to
support your "advice" with any sources I'm afraid i have to agree with the
many posters who find your style objectionable. URG is about sharing and
discussing not about propounding pet theories (your word) unsupported by
evidence.

Have a nice day.

pk