Old 15-03-2007, 07:32 PM posted to rec.gardens
JohnS JohnS is offline

Default What is best for spider mites

"Jangchub" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 00:18:32 -0500, "JohnS" wrote:

Thank you both. I took them out this evening and sprayed real thorough
with
water from hose three times. Will spray them every day it's warm enough. I
sprayed seedlings with hand sprayer and clean water. The greenhouse air
is
dry.Humidity will not stay in there.

Sometimes humidity is very low here where I live and what I do is line
the entire greenhouse (10 x20 foot) with open milk jugs filled with
water. I put them on the south side so the sun heats the water and
during very mild seasons they actually heat the greenhouse at night.

If your greenhouse is not holding humidity, you may not be watering
properly.

I to have the black spray paint milk jugs of water but tops are on them on
south side for heat. I got idea from a site on net. I think I should have
wet down gravel floor very well in the fall. Water properly? I check and
water every day so how do you mean?