Old 15-03-2007, 05:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] jankey@erols.com is offline

Default Orchids and your GPS

On Mar 14, 5:02 pm, "Kenni Judd" wrote:
I wish people would find me that way. We seem to be in limbo, with the Post
Office insisting that our mailing address is West Palm Beach, while the
phone company lists us in Palm Beach Gardens, and the signs on I-95 proclaim
that the access road is a Jupiter exit ... Kenni

-giggle-

one of my grocery stores claims to be in columbia; funny, when i drive
there the sign says "welcome to jessup." maybe the produce aisle is
in columbia; the rest of the store's in jessup. my barn is "in"
columbia, with a laurel zip code. a local shopping mall is in either
"north bethesda" (a non existent town), rockville or kensington,
depending on whether you're talking to the phone company or the post
office. i suspect the boundaries run right through the middle of the
place.

--j_a