Old 16-03-2007, 10:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default PING:FarmI

On 16/3/07 10:01, in article , "Anne
Jackson" wrote:

The message from Alan contains these words:
Anne Jackson wrote:

The message from "Alan Holmes" contains
these words:
Alan wrote in message

!PLONK!

Why, oh why, did you feel it necessary to quote their post,
you dozy old bugger?

Alan, or whatever your name is today, it would be as well
to advise you that swearing doesn't offend me in the slightest!

I could probably teach you a few swear words you've never even heard of!

Silly child!!

There's an awful lot of swearing going on in this group right now, which
seems a pity and a departure from the norm. I think we probably all know
the words but don't see the need to use them more or less constantly.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk