Old 16-03-2007, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
graham graham is offline

Default How lovely it all is!

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message w3yKh.24884$DN.4071@pd7urf2no, graham
writes
Still a lot of snow around but I heard a goose flying over the house a few
minutes ago - there'll soon be huge flights of them honking their way
north.
Graham

I forgot about the Canada geese. There is a flock ('gaggle' of geese?)
near here and they were flying about in pairs this morning, honking away.
Sometimes they stop all the traffic by walking in the road Fun!
--

I think so too but a lot stay in the city here and people complain about
their droppings all over the pathways etc.