Old 16-03-2007, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Heron!

On 16/3/07 19:00, in article , "Pete
Stockdale" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 16/3/07 11:56, in article ,
"Malcolm"
wrote:

No, unfortunately. The path round the pond is quite narrow and again,
someone would trip over them. If you look at this page you will see,
behind
the blue pot, the path which is that width all round.
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk/gardens01.html
--

Yes - I see your problem now.
BTW did the fish centre picture ---

http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk/images/pond01.jpg

survive for long ?
Looks like a dropsy casualty to me !

All I can say is, we don't have it now. It's the one we called Jaws, I
think. He went belly up one day and we really did try to revive him but no
go. He was buried with full aquarian honours well out of dog-digging reach!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk