Old 18-03-2007, 01:06 AM posted to aus.gardens
John Savage John Savage is offline

Default junkets

"FarmI" ask@itshall be given writes:
I can buy junket tablets here but then I live in the country. The only
problem is that they are flavoured and I havne't seem the unflavoured ones
for some years now (I haven't looked either though)

Time goes quickly, but have you looked for junket tablets in the last
two years? I ask because the sole manufacturer of Junket Tablets (Chris
Hansons) ceased manufacture in 2005. I'm surprised that another importer
has not stepped into the breach to supply Woolworths and Coles, but none
seems to have. If junket tabs are still on sale at your store, mind
looking and telling me what brand they are?