Old 18-03-2007, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default How lovely it all is!

On 17 Mar, 11:08, "'Mike'" wrote:
Wish him Happy Birthday please. Our Grandson is 12 on the 25th but we will
be away in the sunshine.

I did and thank you Mike! Wonderful day we've all had. Today we're
seeing again all the weathers imaginable. Just hailed really bad and
now we've got glorious sunshine. We talked about the Isle of White
last night - about 10 years ago we hired a lovely cottage in
Bonchurch, right by the beach and we're thinking of doing this again.
We remembered trying to keep the children awake under a blanket in the
garden in complete silence, waiting to see the badgers coming for the
food we'd left. When they did arrive, the kids were fast
asleep ... ))

We'll have to pay you a visit - that island holds many great memories
to us!