Old 18-03-2007, 09:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Strange spring [1/1]

"MadCow" wrote in message

I took this on the 24th Feb (about a month too early) tadpoles have
started moving and look ready to hatch. Now the weather's suddenly
going back to normal with sleet and night frosts.

--
Sue ]

That's a splendid picture, Sue, what are the red spots?

Right now, in Leeds, Yorkshire, the ground is covered with hailstones but
the sky is clear and very blue, the trees are thrashing. I haven't seen or
heard a frog in our garden for months and there's no spawn yet.

Mary