Old 18-03-2007, 10:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Strange spring [1/1]

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

Right now, in Leeds, Yorkshire, the ground is covered with hailstones but
the sky is clear and very blue, the trees are thrashing. I haven't seen
or heard a frog in our garden for months and there's no spawn yet.

And just a few minutes later it's grey and the hail is coming down - or
rather across - again.

And now it's horizontal snow and I can hardly see the house behind ours -
the ch has come on (it's set at 10C), hasn't been as cold as this for
months!

Poor hens, poor frogs, poor flowers ... :-(

Mary