Old 18-03-2007, 04:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] tom.delorenzo@gmail.com is offline

Default Tomato seeds

I've been growing Burpee Salad Choice Hybrid saladette tomatos for the
past 3 years. They've been great producers and the tomatos are oblong,
about 3 to 4 ounces each. Never grown a better tomato ! The problem -
I can't get the seeds any more. It seems like Burpee stopped producing
them. Can anybody suggest a good alternative ?
Also, does anyone have an opinion on this Spray 'n Grow stuff that
I've been seeing on QVC ? Don't want to buy it if it's useless.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

- Tom D. -