Old 18-03-2007, 11:57 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Is 4 inches too deep for grass seed? (I've alreay planted them 4 inches)

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" wrote in message
6.121...
"JoeSpareBedroom"
:

Michael, this is nuts. There is something wrong with your lawn, and
it's more than just "heat and shade". At what times of year do you
overseed it, and what is the problem you're trying to solve?

I'm not trying to solve anything. It's a miracle grass grows at all. The
soil conditions are not good for grass. I've done everything to it to
keep
it nice, to no avail. I've even had lawn experts out. I'm about to chop
up a third of it now I'm gonna add a small deck off of the one patio
that flows off the dining room. That'll get rid of some of it.

Michael

Are there lawn nazis in your area who'd complain if the entire thing was
planted with chamomile?