Old 19-03-2007, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Well...........!

In message , Sacha
writes
On 19/3/07 09:42, in article
om, "Dave Hill"
wrote:

On 19 Mar, 09:38, Sacha wrote:
It's snowing! But blue sky is coming up fast on the horizon I'm happy to
say.
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devonhttp://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/

It's nuts.
In the last hour here in South Wales, we have had sunshine, hail, snow
and back to sunshine, though there is more cloud heading our way.
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Same here. And the snow's back!

We had a little snow this morning then hail. It's very bright here but
the wind chill is very cold. My little friend the water vole was in the
brook again this morning (I'm not being pretentious - it's name has
'brook' in it). I know where he lives now. Strangely, I never see more
than one at a time.
--
June Hughes