Old 19-03-2007, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Amethyst Deceiver Amethyst Deceiver is offline

Default Well...........!

Sacha wrote:
It's snowing! But blue sky is coming up fast on the horizon I'm
happy to say.

We took time in the breaks between hailstorms to dash out, cut back
brambles, replace cloches and try to level the area where the third raised
bed will go. Then we gave up and went and bought the compost for the bed
because we weren't going to get any actual gardening done.

Should I replant last week's peas, broad beans and onion sets or is there
still a chance they'll survive?