Old 27-03-2003, 11:56 AM
LeighMo

Default found a SAE! Would one be ok or better in groups?

Anyways
they were $2.99 CAN (!!!!) each so I picked up one for my 15 gallon
aquarium. Should I have picked up 2?

I don't think a 15 gallon is big enough to keep SAEs in. Remember, they get to
be 5" or 6" long, and are very active fish. If you must, one is probably best.

SAEs are best kept in schools, but you don't have room to do that. And, IME,
in a small tank with only two or three SAEs, they can become quite aggressive
as they get older. One may become dominant, and bully the others. This
doesn't happen in a larger tank, with larger numbers of fish.

Leigh