Old 19-03-2007, 09:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Is 4 inches too deep for grass seed? (I've alreay planted them 4 inches)

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" wrote in message
6.121...
"JoeSpareBedroom"
:

Humor me, if you will. Tell them that some nut on usenet told you he
fixes the leak in his bathroom sink faucet every week. Exact same
parts & procedure every week, and he's been doing it for the past five
years. Let me know what he says.

Please?

Hmmmm... I dont' know if he can relate to that. Hows about I tell him
some
nut on Usenet told me they repair the pediatric unit's heart monitor, the
same way, every week using the same parts and procedures...

Michael

OK. Anything that will make him think "Why don't they just find the
underlying problem and be done with it?"