Old 19-03-2007, 10:07 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Spathyphillium

"PatC" wrote in message

"0tterbot" wrote in message
news
"PatC" wrote in message

Hi
I posted this one week ago, but for some reason it doesn't show up on my
message board:

My plants are suffering,can anyone explain these symptoms:
The tip of the leaf turns brown & after a week or so the rest of the leaf
turns yellow & dies.
I thought maybe too much water, but then again it doesn't seem to make
any
difference - when I water them the same thing happens if I don't water
them?
Thanks
Pat

-

if i had the first idea what spathyphillium is, i might be able to help!

kylie

Why waste my time
obviously you have too much time... I wish I did.
Goodbye

well i'm sorry you took that totally the wrong way. i was discreetly trying
to let you know your posts had come through (both times) but were simply
going unanswered.