Old 19-02-2003, 02:15 PM
Pam

Default A wonderful little old lady gardener and a long

madgard wrote:

A wonderful little old lady gardener passed away last night. She was
responsible for my gardening disease.

Marilyn, I feel for your loss.......it doesn't make it any easier right now, but
somehow I have found that when we lose a gardening companion/mentor, they have
really not gone very far from us. There is not a day that goes by in my garden
where I don't see tangible evidence of my mom's presence - the pass-along plants
she gave me, the plants we bought together and just the joy she and I shared for
this passion of growing plants. Be sure to plant something new in her memory and
grieve when you can - she would understand.

pam