Old 20-03-2007, 02:26 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default sun protective clothing

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:54:32 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

What's this, double team spammers?

Partially. Tilley hats are amazing.

Of all things, Rit Dye sells an agent you can wash your clothing in
which gives the cloth and sp 30, I believe. It lasts for up to 30
washes in the machine. I started using it a few years ago because the
medications I was on made me very photosensitive and my skin would
burn through my clothes. After I used this product I was fine.
Ordinarily I'd say this was a potential placebo effect, but sunburn is
sunburn.