Old 20-03-2007, 11:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Niek Hanckmann Niek Hanckmann is offline

Default 15 Wild display of Cyms

It seems these pendulous Cyms are becoming a hype!? They are al so
lovely. Over here it is still difficult to get more than one or two
varieties. Mostly Sarah Jean, 'Ice Cascade' or 'The Judge'. Last meeting
of our society there was a lecture about cyms and the lecturer had taken
two (!) other pendulous varieties. That is poverty when you see these
pictures ;-)

Greets, Niek

Wendy7 schreef:
The artists work was great, sorry we didn't get a few pics of the water
colours.