Old 20-03-2007, 08:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M. Travis M. is offline

Default Bamboo starts slow, grows to impressive height

"Starlord" wrote in message
Hay, I've been growing bamboo for 6 years out here in the desert and I
have to water it at lest once a week real good and I'm lucy if it'll
reach 6ft, just about the same as my Omega Canna that I grow.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far
across the universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

" wrote in
message oups.com...
Recently, I was out of the country attending an agricultural
conference in Nairobi, Kenya. While there, I gave a presentation
about
the many uses for bamboo and the benefits of establishing bamboo
plantations.

The mature height of any bamboo is dependent on type and growing
conditions.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington