Old 27-03-2003, 01:08 PM
Chris McMillan

Default [IBC] evil squirrels!

In message 004401c2f3e2$d2c24260$21102cc7@pavilion, Jim Lewis
writes

We'll see if English grey squirrels share the US's cousin's

tastes then
- or how far away they can smell it. I see squirrels running

about
regularly in the road I live in: they live in the trees in a

further
education establishment about 200 yards from home

snip

Hmmm. I though the "English" gray squirrels were American gray

Grins in answer. And there was I looking out for them: after all they
are 'tree rats with good PR'. Don't know anyone with a good word for
'em though.

Red squirrels are extinct in all but the Isle of Wight and somewhere in
Scotland. I don't remember seeing them even as a child, but then its
only very recently that one would see them living in a town and tame
enough to come and steal one's bird food. (Never mind the bonsai!)

Sincerely, Chris
--
Chris McMillan