Old 20-03-2007, 09:25 PM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default Hydrangea Cuttings

In article , "Luke"
wrote:

Can anyone tell me when the best time to take Hydrangea Cuttings is? Also
what veggies should I be planting now (especially for sandy riverland soil)

http://www.global-garden.com.au/ggplantguide.htm

Planting guides vary by time of year, not soil type. Sandy soils make growing
root vegies easy, so think about carrots, parsnips, garlic, salsify and
similar. The cabbage tribe want more organic matter mixed in, so it depends
how much improvement you have done.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue