Old 21-03-2007, 01:43 AM posted to aus.gardens
Luke Luke is offline

Default Hydrangea Cuttings

how long did it take for them to struck, i've had some in for over a week
and most still look fine, a few look dead though, i don't really want to
pull them up for fear of breaking the fragile roots

"Potaroo" wrote in message
Luke I took some (pencil length) about a month ago and they have already
been transplanted where I want them.
8 all told and all 8 struck.
Cheers, Pete

"Luke" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me when the best time to take Hydrangea Cuttings is? Also
what veggies should I be planting now (especially for sandy riverland

soil)

Cheers
Luke