Old 20-03-2007, 11:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Adam Bailey Adam Bailey is offline

Default Ignorance?

Sue submitted this idea :
"Adam Bailey" wrote
It seems you have to be a 'regular' to get a reply in this group :-(

Not at all. Welcome to the group.

Thanks for that, Sue. I have lurked here for some time and find it an
interesting & informative group.

Perhaps no-one had an answer, or perhaps having lives and all, they
haven't got round to checking the ng yet, or perhaps they didn't read
the message; it's not obligatory to read every single thing.

Yes. Those are fair points.

They may just have thought a thread about killing cats was a wind up!

True. I hadn't considered that.

When you don't get a reply to a question it's probably better to either
ask again or just add "anyone?" or something similar under your original
msg after leaving it a few days, rather than getting in an immediate
miff.

Thank you for those tips, and sorry for my impatience, Sue.

--
Adam Bailey