Old 20-03-2007, 08:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default 15 Wild display of Cyms

Yes they are very popular, in fact in my haste I picked up the wrong plant
while shopping, I wanted another white one.!!

"Niek Hanckmann" wrote in message
It seems these pendulous Cyms are becoming a hype!? They are al so lovely.
Over here it is still difficult to get more than one or two varieties.
Mostly Sarah Jean, 'Ice Cascade' or 'The Judge'. Last meeting of our
society there was a lecture about cyms and the lecturer had taken two (!)
other pendulous varieties. That is poverty when you see these pictures ;-)

Greets, Niek

Wendy7 schreef:
The artists work was great, sorry we didn't get a few pics of the water
colours.