Old 21-03-2007, 02:02 AM posted to rec.gardens
Zootal Zootal is offline

Default Four O'Clocks- Broken Colors vs. Kaleidoscope

"Ann" wrote in message
"JohnS" expounded:

These plants can get like the weeds. They drop many many seeds and tubers
is
deep, not so easy to remove them all. We can not dig them all out so this
year I will use Roundup on them. They took over iris bed. After years they
get to be tall ugly plants with red flowers.

Depending on your climate only. They are in no way weedy up here.
--

They grow back and reseed easily, but they are easy to kill. Just knock it
over or pull it out during spring or summer, and it's dead. If they are