Old 21-03-2007, 12:25 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default sun protective clothing

"Ann" wrote in message
news
Jangchub expounded:

Actually, in truth I was joking around. It didn't translate to
screen. I do think I'm going to invest in a really good hat this
year. I can NOT have sun on my face any more. I burn in the shade

That Tillie hat line that someone else mentioned is really good, but I
don'tthink the brims are broad enough.. I've got several nicely
woven, broad brimmed straw hats I wear out there. I don't burn much,
but the sun on my head and in my eyes will bring on migraines
guaranteed.

You've gotta get this monster Tilley model - it's a veritable umbrella!
http://www.tilley.com/detail.asp?cat...1&productNo=T2