Old 21-03-2007, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Ignorance?

"FarmI" wrote after
"Adam Bailey" complained

cat recipies,

As for recipes, I have lots. Any recipe which requires chicken or rabbit
may be used.

Reminds me of the Chinese "restaurant" the whole town went to in my youth.
It was done over and convicted when the Health inspectors found 11 cat
heads in their garbage bins. The level of patronage wasn't the least bit
effected by the prosecution outcome.

Years ago in a local town a Dog Handler was dispatched from the local Police
Station to get their usual Chinese take-away. On entering the Restaurant, as
usual by the back door, he asked for a beer while he waited and was told to
get one out of the fridge himself. On opening the door he saw an Alsatians
head on a plate looking at him!
Despite the publicity the subsequent prosecution generated that restaurant
was still there the last time I looked.

--
Regards
Bob H