Old 21-03-2007, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Pigeons ate my broccoli! Again!

On 21 Mar 2007 09:54:20 -0700, "La Puce" wrote:

On 20 Mar, 17:42, Rhiannon Macfie Miller
wrote:
Does anyone have a falcon I could borrow?

Last year an allotment neighbour had abird-of-prey kite type thing
tethered on his allotment. It stayed up for ages and must have helped!
I think he had to re-launch it now and again.
Another allotmenteer sought permissionfrom the council to shoot the
pigeons with and air-gun. Hwe was turned down!

Pam in Bristol