Old 22-03-2007, 04:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default besseae

On 21 Mar 2007 06:20:45 -0700, wrote:

On Mar 21, 12:52 am, "K Barrett" wrote:

As Tom says Phrag flowers drop looking perfectly fresh and unwilted. Don't
worry.

it's actually kind of neat; when my phrag deigns to bloom, and the
flowers fall off, that lets me poke into them and get a really close
look that i don't want to try while the flowers are on the plant, for
fear of damaging them. the insides of slipper orchids are very
cool.

--j_a

Phrags LIKE wet toes. Please - before you repot read the Semi-Hydro
section at First Rays. We grow all our Phrags in S/H.
http://www.firstrays.com/semi-hydro.htm

SuE