Old 19-02-2003, 03:03 PM
animaux

Default Favorite Plants??

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 02:37:00 GMT, Tom Jaszewski
wrote:

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:54:04 GMT, animaux
wrote:

I would love to see your garden.

Not this week...it's all getting torn up AGAIN. A new garden shed
this time stucco and tile to match the house. The last of the lawn is
coming out in the front yard and I've decided to put in an aloe garden
in it's place. The rear flower garden will become an herb garden. The
guys that stucco coated the walls pretty much destroyed the back. I
post some pictures in the fall when it's back in shape!

Oh, so you mean you're like the rest of us who are never happy with their garden
and decide to rip it up almost yearly to move things here and there? This will
be my first year I don' t do that. I have to move the American beautyberry
and a few other plants not in the correct lighting, but save that, it is going
to stay the same this year.

Did you get the tape I sent?

Yes, thank you, I apologize for not saying thank you sooner, I've been
preoccupied with starting my new compost tea organic fertilizer
company and have let some social graces slip. Again thanks it was a
good tape!!

Glad you heard it. What's this organic fertilizer company you're setting up?