Old 22-03-2007, 10:15 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default sun protective clothing

Jangchub expounded:

I have rosacea so my face gets red even without a drop of sun. It
flares up when I do anything strenuous. I also have straw hats and
they suffice, but they stick in my skin all scratchy after a spell.

My sister has it too, along with MS. I bought her the same hat I
have.

The Asian market store sells the hats Asians wear when planting rice.
They are cone shaped and I may try that. It is made of bamboo.

Those sound neat!

I hate getting old. My body is decomposingggggggggggggggg.

Happens to all of us, kiddo, just not always at the same rate. Getting
old is not for sissies! )
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts