Old 22-03-2007, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Daffodils

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
Is it my imagination, or do the daffodils seem to be hanging on for longer
this year? It seems to me that the ones in our garden and the thousands
along the hedgerows here are around for longer than usual - I'm happy to
say.
--
Sacha

Don't know about last year because we didn't come back to the UK from our
World Cruise until the end of March. However they were a riot of colour in
our garden then, but when they started I don't know. Sometime between
January 7th when we left for our World Cruise from Southampton to when we
returned 3 months later on March 29th.

Certainly out in the hedgerows of the Isle of Wight for a very long time now
this year.

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk