Old 27-03-2003, 02:20 PM
David J. Bockman

Default [IBC] evil squirrels!

I haven't been following this thread but it's my understanding that the
black eastern squirrel is just a grey squirrel in a different color
phase..... the farther south one goes the less likely the black color phase
is to occur... I'm not certain if that's recessive gene stuff or what.

There are also small clans of pure white eastern squirrels....

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web: http://www.bunabayashi.com
email: