Old 19-03-2007, 11:47 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
G Pearce G Pearce is offline

Default Finally RPM

Hi Ron - I sent this before, but I guess it got lost

My server is news.mnsi.net and as I understand the guy who I talked to, they
get their feed from "Newsguys" - hope that makes more sense to you than me

Gale :~)

I kept checking my newsreader for RPM, but it wasn't there. - I hadn't
reset
the old list from before - DUH - I am going to post a message on RP in
case
others are making the same mistake
Gale :~)

Hi Gale, and welcome to RPM!

Could you tell us what nsp you are using?. We would like to keep
a daily track of what nsp's have rpm, and which ones do not.

Glad you're here.

ron
temp. admin for RPM Mod Team