Old 20-03-2007, 05:50 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
©anadian Ponder[_2_] ©anadian Ponder[_2_] is offline

Default koi got ate

Dusty wrote:
I had my koi's eaten also and found it to be in the city raccoons. I got
me one of these
and baited it woth marshmellows. But be warned you will have to haul 20 to
30 raccoons (maybe more) to a very far away place (at least 20 miles) and
release them.

They will only come back. If you have that many raccoons they will
repopulate and come back.

I would suggest a net or a means of keeping them away from the pond such
as a sprinkler or high voltage wire.