Old 21-03-2007, 08:26 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default Ponds and guns

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:54:41 CST, ©anadian Ponder "
wrote:

If you don't get the weed at the root then won't it just grow back ??

Yeah, but I just don't shoot 'em just once. I nail them again and
again, and most of the time if you fuss with them enough they
eventually give up. Sometimes I have to actually yank them out by
hand, but I do a fair job with the gun. Lots of times I use a scope,
and can place a shot right at the base of the stem if there is one.
There are some things like grasses and stuff that spread out and make
it pretty hard to find the base, and those have to be dealt with by
alternative means. Some do grow back, but that just gives me
something to shoot at later. It isn't the only way to weed, but it is
a way to get to those hard to reach areas (which for me can be just
about anywhere).
--
Galen Hekhuis
Illiterate? Write for FREE help