Old 22-03-2007, 12:36 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Hummingbirds?

I wasn't indicating why bees were dying, but pointing out the fact
that bees are indeed being lost, yet he is still not impeached. Sorry
to say, but Bush is part of the biggest lies our nation has ever
endured and we continue to endure. It's not a blow job, friend.
Almost four thousand men and women are dead and tens of thousands
without limbs or massive head injuries. All based on lies.

It is not ONLY mites, it is also GMO's and pesticide useage killing
the bees.

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:51:40 -0500, "Jim Marrs"
wrote:

I live in Round Rock and saw my first today. About the bees........bees are
being killed by parasitic mites. A problem across the nation. So give the
President a break, he is not responsible for all the problems of the World.

Jim

"Jangchub" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:10:12 -0500, "jojo" cgv_2000@*remove your
hat*yahoo.com wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote in message
Anyone see any yet?

I am in Round Rock, and although I have not "seen" any yet, they are
making
short work of my feeder. I put it out about 3 weeks ago. The first week
was
a bust. But have seen steady consumption since.

jojo

Okay, the feeder goes out today. As an aside to this discussion of
hummingbirds, I think I'm going to look into bee keeping. Anyone know
a place in the area which can help with this hobby? I would just be
so sad if bees went away.

Interesting how the president stays and stays, but the bees are
leaving the planet. Hmmm.