Old 22-03-2007, 04:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Crow in backyard - Hummingbird.rush_005.jpg (1/1)

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

But the hummingbird pics? They require deliberate stalking, or at least
lying in wait. You have to be ready to shoot when a "model" comes along and
"poses" because they don't pose for long. And they're pretty solitary
animals. They don't flock like finches or even crows for that matter.
Normally I see them one at a time. Rarely more than two. The most I've
seen in the yard at one time is three.
--
Paddy's Pig

Really???

That's interesting. :-)

While I still have not found mom's multi-hummer pics around our feeders
so I can scan them, here is one submitted to a.d.p. by Tom Turley. He
also lives in California.

It's one of my (many) favorites in my HD desktop files:
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Attached Thumbnails
Crow in backyard-hummingbird.rush_005.jpg