Old 22-03-2007, 04:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default 19 Coch. discolor

Thank you Peter & welcome.
I would say a little more light (1500ft candles) the entire day. A
little breeze & not sure if special bloom
booster fertilizer would help? Sounds like you have a good spot for her.
Cheers Wendy
"Peter Cliff" wrote in message

Lovely plant! I bought one of these in Spring last year but so far have
failed to get it to flower - although it is only now that it is of similar
size to the plant shown. I have tried to keep it warm in plenty of light,
cool in the shade, a mix of both and now it lives in the bathroom where it
is cool with relatively high humidity... but still no sign of flowers -
although it throws out plenty of new leaves. What should I do?

Peter Cliff (UK)

In message , Wendy7
writes
My next best choice.
[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]