Old 23-03-2007, 02:45 AM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Pill bugs

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

I did a brief search on how to repell these crustasians, but wasn't
satisfied as there are mostly methods to kill them. I don't want to
kill them, I want to repell them till my plants are large enough to
sustaine any damage they do. Will cayenne pepper help if I sprinkle
it on the plants?

I've never had pill bugs damage my plants...

The worst they've ever done is eat some spots out of any veggies
touching the ground.

My yard is full of them. I like them because they eat dog poop. :-)
Excellent little composters.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.