Old 23-03-2007, 02:50 AM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Pill bugs

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:45:31 -0600, Omelet
wrote:

I've never had pill bugs damage my plants...

The worst they've ever done is eat some spots out of any veggies
touching the ground.

My yard is full of them. I like them because they eat dog poop. :-)
Excellent little composters.

Well, they are eating my Lobelia cardinalis, variegated morning glory
seedlings, and some others. I never had trouble with them in the past
that I know of. I also have a billion snails, but I physically saw
the pill bugs eating the foliage today.